SAP Solutions Architect BRIM
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Understanding NBCU business processes requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division level.
- Craft adaptable, comprehensive and feasible solutions by creating necessary blueprint documents for functional requirements and technical specifications
- Design functional solutions to solve business problems and needs
- Ensure agreement on design with process owners
- Review and/or participate in solution build and test activities on SAP implementations, rollouts, or upgrade projects; may be asked to step in to conduct project management activities from time to time
- Lead end-to-end implementations plus engage as solution architect simultaneously with other SAP projects that are in progress. This requires cross technical/functional team project management.
- Implement proposed solutions
- Review work performed by other team members as per established standards
- Review current standards and revise to ensure best practices
- Ensure architecture diagrams are current
- Serve as the conduit between businesses and technology
- Facilitate business requirement definition sessions
- Review design recommendations to ensure quality and consistency across the footprint
- Review all SAP functional specifications in the BRIM and CM areas to ensure quality solutions are proposed and not duplicating existing functionality.
- Perform fit-gap analysis via discovery by engaging with business units and other SAP CoE team members
- Advise on solution roadmap for SAP projects considering current footprint
- Conduct comparative research and recommend strategies relating to SAP technologies relating to Billing and Revenue Innovations
- Collaborate with peers in the CoE to apply best practices to integrate between SAP applications (ERP, BW, BO and BPC)
- Converting new acquisitions into the SAP footprint and ensure a smooth transition
- Assist in hiring SAP related resources, vendor selection, product selection, strategy related to SAP solutions.
There are no direct reports to this role; but this is considered a senior role within SAP team. NBCU SAP team has approximately 90 team members and this role is expected to provide solution leadership to the entire team such as help resolve difficult scenarios, decision making under conflicting situations, build relationships with business partners and ensure solutions are feasible as per business needs.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare
Tech Jobs For You
Engineering Director, Engineering Enablement
Spot Hero, Chicago, IL, United States, Toronto, Ontario, Canada