NBCUniversal, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a part of the Product team, the Manager, Product will serve as an expert on all products within your designated space. You will lead a group of product owners and specialists and guide this team to develop cross functional design and build of any current or new products within this space. You will execute on a strategic vision for your area and be a thoughtful and experienced leader, who is responsible for defining and prioritizing requirements and who can communicate our business partners strategic vision into a planned product roadmap. You will participate in large initiatives and SWAT teams that tackle major problems within the organization that turn into larger, more complex projects or initiatives.
- Responsible for guiding team members, setting strategy and product deliverables and monitoring progress toward those goals
- Manage team of product owners/specialists; lead recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees
- Engage with multiple clients/business units/internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into product features and capabilities for internal development by our engineering partners
- Manage a team of local & remote Product Owners and Product Specialists focused on building out NBCUniversal’s marketing media management and distribution services across the end-to-end marketing supply chain
- Work closely with marketing media management & distribution business teams across NBCUniversal to develop the long-term vision and roadmap for the enterprise
- Define and maintain product roadmaps and product integration strategy balancing internal requirements with client requests/priorities
- Collaborate with system architects and project managers to scope each development sprint, track progress, and work through development hurdles to deliver great product’s on time and within scope
- Provide consistent communication back to clients and stakeholders on development progress and product delivery timelines as well as conduct feature roadmap overviews periodically
- Create and present workflow, feature, and roadmap documentation to external and internal business partners where necessary
- Execute product demos and walk-throughs for client product teams and internal leadership
- Collaborate with Post Production Operations team on establishing standard operating procedures and training materials for clients being onboarded to multiple marketing products
- Establish relationships with managers of other enterprise product verticals to ensure feature fit within the marketing vertical & to mitigate dependencies across teams
- Take a leadership role in leading a team of Product Owners and Product Specialists
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Sweat in good company