Sterling Integrator Developer
NBCUniversal, New York, New York
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Sterling Integrator developer will be engaged in B2B integration development activities in collaboration with various Enterprise application teams, Business stake holders, external vendors/partners for NBCU. Candidate must have demonstrated experience working with a large corporation Enterprise Integration team. Requires an in-depth, hands-on development experience with the B2B integration platforms Sterling Integrator, Sterling File Gateway and Sterling Secure Proxy.
- Hands on experience Sterling Integrator business process development using BPML/Modeler.
- Hands on experience Sterling File Gateway routing template development and channel configuration to onboard B2B integration.
- Knowledge on xpath and regular expression.
- Hands on experience in Sterling Secure Proxy configuration.
- Knowledge of networking and communications protocols (e.g. HTTP, HTTPS, AS2, FTP, SFTP, FTPS) including security, certificates, and keys.
- Knowledge of XSLT, Codelist, Custom Protocol and SFG channel setup.
- Knowledge of PGP/GPG Encryption/Decryption and Key management.
- Knowledge of the SAP Suite Adapter configuration including RFC, BAPI, function module triggers, etc.
- Hands on experience in Linux commands/shell/Python scripting.
- Provide L3 support to operation team for resolving critical issues or outages.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure, Business and Technical teams to support and resolve Integration issues.
- Follow ITIL standards such as Change Management, Application Support requests, etc.
- Consistent focus on Automation & Operational improvement driving cost efficiencies.
- Regular cadence with Business Technical teams assessing over all service delivery effectiveness.
- Demonstrate indigenous contribution within first 12 months in areas of Automation and Enhancement.
•Experience in using popular AWS technologies such as Kinesis, Lambda, Spectrum, EC2, S3.
•Knowledge on containerization software such as RedHat OpenShift.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
•Excellent planning, time-management, organization, and prioritization skills.
•Self-driven and ability lead/manage concurrent activities and support issues.
•Strong experience in application support i.e. troubleshooting, debugging the code and analyzing the issues.
•Experience in platform activities such as installations/upgrade and configurations.
•Understanding of F5 load balancer pool, GTM, LTM and firewall configuration.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science in related discipline or equivalent.
•Minimum 7+ years of experience developing B2B integration components using Sterling Integrator/Sterling File Gateway
•Passionate about problem-solving and working with engineering and non-engineering partners.
Supported Application Environments
Key technologies developed and automated.
•B2B Integration Tools
oSterling Integrator, Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Secure Proxy and SEAS
Required Technical Skillsets
•Architectural Design, Process flow diagram and documentation
•Business process development (BPML/Modeler)
•Sterling File Gateway template and channel configuration
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Tech Jobs For You
Cybersecurity Senior Manager- Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemical, ...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA