Sr. Analyst, Talent Management Systems
NBCUniversal, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Important to note, this is not a pure developer or data entry/administrator position but a challenging techno-functional position that requires HR/Talent process understanding as well as the ability to translate requirements into high-quality technical solutions.
Day-to-day activities for this position entail:
· Contribute HR process expertise specifically for recruitment, on/cross/offboarding; understanding the holistic hire-to-retire employee life-cycle and specifically Talent processes like Compensation, Learning, Performance Management and Talent Profile/Reviews are essential skills for this position
· Support the implementation of new recruitment, on/cross/offboarding SaaS systems; the position would be part of the implementation team and take on IT-specific responsibilities entailing hands on development, configuration and coordination of activities with other IT teams.
· Take ownership of after implementation of the recruitment, on/cross/offboarding SaaS system and support solution with configuration and development expertise, respond to day-to-day issues, inquiries and support requests
· Support currently implemented SuccessFactors modules, including Performance Management, Compensation Management, Learning and Talent Profile. Assist in setup and preparation of annual process cycles, support and troubleshoot end user issues, review and test SuccessFactors releases with business partners, adjust or refine configuration, create or change reporting solutions (incl. BIRT reporting), work with technical and functional piers to align integration and security requirements.
· Continuously review and optimize existing SAP HCM or SuccessFactors integrations with other 3rd party talent applications. Provide support for our extended application portfolio of 3rd party recruitment, survey and employee services systems.
All activities require a solid foundational knowledge of stated HR Talent Management processes, the ability to work with business users to understand and gather requirements as well translating these requirements into high quality solutions. Functional and technical SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, SaaS HR solution expertise in a hands-on as well as advisory capacity are required; furthermore, the role collaborates with other corporate and business NBCUniversal teams (i.e. cyber security, development teams, automation teams, etc.) to create holistic solutions. Due to restrictions regarding how far SaaS solutions can be configured or technically extended it is expected that this role brings creative solution thinking to the table. Project, time and task management are expected foundational skills. This position will report directly to the Manager of Talent Management Systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems or equivalent
• 7+ years designing and building HR IT solutions and related project/support work
• 7+ years experience with core HR systems (preferred SAP HCM) and employee life cycle management (hire-to-retire)
• 3+ years implementing and supporting cloud based/SaaS HR solutions, minimum of 1-2 completed implementations (ideally SmartRecruiters, but also SuccessFactors, BrassRing, Workday, etc.)
• 3+ years experience specifically with recruitment, on-, cross-, offboarding systems including all relevant security, reporting, integration and configuration aspects
• Must have hands-on but also advisory skills to collaborate with other teams when building solutions
• Proficient in creating high quality solution documentation (i.e. functional specifications, configuration rationale, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; role will be client facing
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.