Technical Support Analyst
NBCUniversal, Orlando, Florida
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Candidates will need to possess knowledge of E-Commerce and production industries, excellent communication skills, the ability to work effectively under pressure and to creatively diagnose and resolve hardware, software and network issues.
- Primary position responsibility is all facets of end user support.
- Quickly respond to requests for technical assistance via multiple inputs/channels including in person, phone, and electronically via remote access platforms to meet established SLA's.
- Follow standard Help Desk operating procedures; accurately resolve and document Incidents and Requests using ticket tracking software.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention - redirect problems to appropriate technical resources.
- Configure, support, troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with desktop and laptop computers, servers, printers, remote access and file shares.
- Configure, support, troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with the Microsoft O365 and other applications.
- Configure, support, troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with mobility devices such as smart phones, tablets and MiFis.
- Configure, support, troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with smart devices, including TVs and set top boxes such as Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire.
- Configure, support, troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with audio visual and video conferencing equipment.
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to network access including physical cabling, utilizing appropriate systems and tools.
- Creating configuration and user documentation of supported applications and systems.
- On-Site support of remote events.
- On-Call support which may include after-hours remote and on-site support.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of (3) years of IT analyst experience in a fast paced, E-Commerce and production environment
• High level of experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems - Desktop and Enterprise Systems, e.g. Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
• High level of experience with Apple Operating systems, including terminal commands.
• High level of experience with Mobile Operating systems, including iOS and Android.
• High level of experience with Smart Devices, including TVs and set top boxes.
• High level of experience with Microsoft Office O365, including Teams, SharePoint and Power Automate (Flow). SharePoint and Power Automate development experience preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience in Mobile Device Management.
• Knowledge of and experience in utilizing shared file services – OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, FTP.
• Knowledge of and experience with Project Management software including Microsoft Project and Planner, Trello.
• Knowledge and experience with DaaS and SaaS platforms.
• Working knowledge of networking architecture, troubleshooting and VLANs.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a CV/resume through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Must have flexibility to work varying hours, including overtime, nights and weekends with minimal notice.
• Must be willing and able to travel to support live event productions as needed.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs, reach, bend, stretch, stand, sit, twist, and stoop for extended periods of time.
• Ability to provide technical support over the phone; professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
• Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it and come up with creative solutions.
• Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slower times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times.
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
• Ability to exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one