Supervisor, Studio Fulfillment
NBCUniversal, Centennial, Colorado
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Manage client engagement on behalf of GMO Program Operations – this may include hosting weekly meetings, reviewing issues or working with internal teams to meet client needs/manage expectations.
- Subject matter expert for all studio fulfillment program operations services, processes and related technology
- Oversee operations staff including performance reviews and employee issues, assisting with day-to-day operations and conducting training sessions
- Partner with GMO management team to implement new workflows that drive simplification, flexibility and scalability across all teams
- Conduct operational requirement analysis for all incoming studio fulfillment business opportunities, ensuring volume and timelines are scoped and resources are appropriately allocated
- Work closely with Product, Support and Media operations groups to resolve any content related issues to ensure material is delivered to licensees within SLA
- Constantly measure operational quality metrics to drive rigor and accountability within the operations
- Define, document, and maintain operational processes and workflows in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents
- Be available and on call on 24/7 basis (excluding extreme circumstances) to receive escalation and trouble shoot issues
- Must be able to work swing or overnight shift, if necessary
- BA/BS in a related field
- 3+ years experience in media or broadcast/entertainment operations, with 1+ years experience in digital media
- 3+ years experience in client/account management or project management
- Proven track record of impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and process mapping tools (e.g. Visio)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills for interacting with senior leaders and global clients
- A respectful team player, who follows rules and policy, has good communication skills while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Effectively flexible in approach, and responds well to pressure
- Willingness and ability to work when a critical issue arises, supporting a 24/7/365 operation
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Colorado applicants only, wage range: $70,000-$80,000
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos