Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Understanding of the concepts of information risks and the different elements that make up risk. In addition, have at a minimum a basic understanding of fundamental concepts of information security.
- Experience in Governance, Risk or Compliance in a global environment
- Self-starter who can function independently with limited direction
- Support services, projects and initiatives managed by the Audit, ITGC, PCI and UAR Operations Compliance teams.
- Manage periodic campaigns of user access reviews for important systems from kick-off through completion
- Contribute to overall program enhancements and drive automation with various IT and Cybersecurity stakeholders
- Educate and raise awareness on access risks and controls
- Assist stakeholders with control design and enhancements
- Continuously identify, assess, measure, and monitor information security risk and assist with remediation
- Facilitate development, prioritization and rationalization of risk mitigation including audit action plans
- Monitor completeness and sustainability of remediation efforts
- Liaise with risk champions, application owners, control owners, risk SMEs such as Information Security, Internal Audit and specialized risk management teams
- Contribute to enterprise IT Risk and Control awareness efforts
- Maintain a deep understanding of organization-wide objectives, interactions, issues, and risks
- Stay abreast of current and emerging information risks, including current or proposed cyber legislation or control frameworks.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in IT Governance, Risk or Compliance functions
• Knowledge of IT Risk Frameworks
• Knowledge of IT platforms, web, middleware, cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), database, operating systems, infrastructure and social media
• Strong analytic skills for problem analysis and resolution
• Experience with the MS office suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
• Understanding and knowledge of security, risk and privacy regulatory frameworks such as NIST, SOX, PCI, HIPAA, ISO, CSA, etc.
• This individual requires strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills as they will be working on multiple projects with technology stakeholders across the organization
• Experience in Project Management
• Ability to prioritize activities based on business criticality, audits, threats, vulnerabilities, and regulatory requirements
• Experience supporting enterprise-wide technology initiatives
• Experience creating a risk-aware culture
• Ability to understand the big picture by aligning activities to business objectives and partnering with other IT GRC functions to align on strategies and enterprise priorities
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos