Post Install Implementation Specialist
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Demonstrate independent analytical problem-solving abilities to remotely train on and troubleshoot a wide range of issues and requests involving EZLinks proprietary software applications.
- Oversee and manage 15+ concurrent Post Install Implementation projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage changes in project scope, identify risks, and handle crises.
- Train golf course staff on how to use software to manage their unique operation efficiently and effectively.
- Work closely with courses on additional training needs and continued implementation of advanced products/features, as well as proactively ensuring client satisfaction with the EZLinks Software.
- Document and maintain remaining implementation items throughout Post Install project lifecycle.
- Document feature requests in the product management system.
- Introduce clients to support team processes and self-help website, establishing client expectations.
- Contribute to the success and expansion of our self-help-website.
- Open/close support/training tickets utilizing Salesforce (CRM) with detailed documentation.
- Serve as an escalation point for advanced or complex configurations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our products and services; act as a consultant to share knowledge to drive successful business outcomes
- Take ownership of personal training needs and constantly be seeking ways to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Rapidly learn and demonstrate competence with new technologies/software applications.
- Create and document processes as departmental needs evolve.
- Basic software implementation and installation experience.
- Basic hardware/networking setup and configuration knowledge.
- Ability to learn and transfer learning to others; ability to ask for help or escalate as needed.
- Experienced communicator, who proactively and reactively works with colleagues and customers to minimize future barriers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to manage, remotely and concurrently, Post Install Implementation software projects at multiple client sites.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, preferably MS Excel and Access.
- High energy individual with polished organizational skills that seeks to take ownership
- Ability to rapidly learn and demonstrate competence with new technologies/software applications.
- Effective cross-functional team player that can collaborate with Operations, Product, Technology & Sales teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Additional Job Requirements
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, including evenings, weekends, and holidays with short notice.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years of software implementation and project management experience.
- Minimum one-year experience facilitating or teaching software applications to clients and/or internal staff
- Minimum one-year experience implementing software solutions either on-site or remotely.
- Prior experience with EZLinks software or supporting central reservation/point of sale software.
- Familiarity with Salesforce strongly desired
- Knowledge of golf preferred, previous experience with golf and technology products strongly desired
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.