Service Delivery/Tech Line Analyst
NBCUniversal, Remote, Remote
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Be able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks concurrently
- Have organizational and time management skills
- Be self-starters, excited about technology
- Find answers to resolve complex technical issues
- Providing first line of contact to NBCU employees for IT issues via over the phone, via chat, email and ServiceNow tickets
- Break Fix support of IT issues
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Understand Team targets and deliver to them
- Identify process improvement opportunities and feedback to the management team
- Collaborate where required on service improvement plans and operational projects
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Someone who genuinely puts their customer first
- A team player who acts in the interest of all
- A passionate and motivated individual
- Experience with common technologies including Windows, OSX, Office 365, AD, mobile etc.
- Relevant IT support experience
- Awareness of ITIL fundamentals
- Relevant experience of performing and managing to clearly defined SLA targets
- Passionate about technology
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
The global destination for luxury fashion
Tech Jobs For You
Machine Learning Infrastructure, Software Engineer (Staff/Senior)
Instacart, San Francisco, CA - Remote