Scheduler, On-Air Operations
NBCUniversal, Centennial, Colorado
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
The Scheduler, On-air Operations provides day-to-day scheduling support for the 24/7 On-air Operation.
- Schedule team members (including meal breaks, overtime, sick calls, etc.) per operational needs and employee availability
- Process employee time off requests by entering and reviewing time-off in scheduling system, managing vacation communication, and updating employee-specific time off records
- Collaborate with On-air Managers to identify operational needs based on personnel schedules, facility availability, training certification, live event scheduling, contingency plan scheduling, and to resolve urgent needs and conflicts
- Collaborate with other internal departments (Finance, HR, Facilities, etc.) to provide data related to employee scheduling
- Track and Approve hourly employee’s timecard using TimeKeeper system
- Create new team schedules based on changing workplace requirements
- Secures accommodations for team members for severe weather situations
- Reviews schedules for potential conflicts and escalates as needed
- Develops and documents workflows and departmental SOPs
- Attend weekly live event meetings to prepare for scheduling needs
- Onboards new employees
- All other duties as assigned
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Colorado applicants only, wage range: $45,000-$55,000 (not bonus eligible).
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Sweat in good company