Technology Engagement Manager
NBCUniversal, New York, New York
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The ideal candidate is a strong technology leader who brings a product management mindset to maintaining and enhancing our sales/legal system.
She/he is a key leader reporting to the Director, Content Distribution within the Technology organization.
- Manage KAM – primary sales, marketing and legal system for Content Distribution
- Manage and Administer Salesforce platform
- Project Management of key business initiatives
- Vendor Management & Product Portfolio prioritization of system features
- Cross-functional engagement of internal and external partners to move the ball forward
- Work closely with key business stakeholders & peers to understand & document business requirements, strategies and needs
- Constantly look over the horizon for ideas and innovate
- Ensure operational excellence
- Customer Focused
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related discipline
- 5+ years of experience with the Software Development Process
- 3+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administration Certification (highly desirable)
- 2+ years Media/Entertainment Industry experience (desirable)
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in New York, New York
- - Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups, levels in org
- - Excellent written and verbal communications w/ ability to interact with all levels of mgmt.
- - Ability to prioritize effectively + manage multiple deliverables
- - Team player
- - Self-motivation; pro-actively identifies opportunities for improvement
- Can-do attitude
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.