VP Program Management
NBCUniversal, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
In this role, you’ll lead the Cyber Security Program Team consisting of a team of project/program managers and business analysts who are responsible for driving our most critical and strategic Cyber Security programs across the enterprise
- Drive the planning and execution of Cyber Security Program portfolio; accountable for the delivery of all Program KPIs
- Own and ensure adoption of core program management lifecycle processes and stage gate discipline (agile & waterfall) across all Cyber Security programs and projects appropriately
- Seeks to improve the consistency, predictability, and efficiency of the organization’s program/project delivery capability
- Hands-on delivery/leadership of the most critical programs; parachute in to help define critical path, dive into details, dependency analysis, and identification, and resource plans; help escalate issues and propose creative solutions
- Lead the monthly program review to ensure the portfolio is well understood, on track, and actioned for success
- Own executive status updates, report outs on key delivery metrics and dates
- Manage a portfolio of program risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure programs are delivered on time and on budget, flags when prioritization discussion is required
- Build effective, highly collaborative relationships across Operations & Technology Groups to ensure all integrated projects and governance checks and balances are in place
- Recruit program advocates across the NBCU organization (internal and external to Cyber Security) to ensure successful implementation and adoption of technology solutions
- Integrate and align with all peer organizations (Security Architecture & Engineering, Business ISOs, IAM, etc.)
- Manage, mentor, and lead a team of project/program managers and business analysts
- Strong sense of commitment, urgency, and sound business sense
- Careful listener with the confidence to make crisp and tough decisions about difficult issues; natural propensity to make others feel like their viewpoints and perspectives are adequately considered
- Juggle multiple high-intensity projects at the same time and react with urgency when necessary
• Proactive, highly detailed, and organized, a stickler for the details
• Ability to put “end-user hat on;” empathize, anticipate and solve for pain points
• Persuasive written and verbal communication
• Financial acumen
• Works well under pressure
• Strong sense of ownership
• Leadership experienced in building an impactful PMO
• End to end project/program implementation experience, Change Management experience
• Demonstrated teamwork capabilities
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior management, stakeholders and team members
• Driver of transformation
Embody integrity, represent and inspire the highest ethical standards
• Strong leadership and mentorship skills
• Problem solver
• High energy level and flexibility to meet a variety of demands while producing superior work products under short deadlines
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.