NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
This position is part of the Production Partnerships & Mkt'g Tech Ops organization reporting to the Director of Technology.
- Business analyst for applications systems and support
- Gather requirements and develop data models to discover useful information required by the key business areas
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions
- Liaison for Business and Data Analysis in support of the automation of processes and reports
- Primary data gatekeeper with key objective to analyze and integrate data from disparate sources for visualization
- Develop visuals that can be used to make strategic business decisions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform requirements analysis as well as document/communicate results and findings
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from various stakeholders and produce Ad-Hoc Reports
- Work closely with Integrations, Analytics COE, Business Technology teams and business areas to develop effective engagement processes and procedures
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements in alignment with Business Technology organization
- Manage projects, develop project plans, perform user testing and monitor performance to ensure timely completion on projects
- Update, implement and maintaining best practices procedures
- Customer Oriented
- Results Oriented with projects and programs
- Collaborative, Team Player
- Excellent communication skills… Listening, presenting, facilitating… across functions + levels, both internal + external to NBCU
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively + manage multiple deliverables
- Proactive, Self-motived; pro-actively identifies opportunities for improvement
- Highly responsive in times of system/process failure; addresses issues timely, and brings them to appropriate resolution/closure
- Can-do attitude
- Change Agent
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, finance, business or related field
• Experience with JIRA, ServiceNow or other project tracking tools
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Knowledge of BI and analytics tools such as PowerBI, Domo, or Tableau
• Competency in Microsoft applications such as O365 Suite, MS Project and PowerBI
• Experience with Financial analysis and reporting / Forecast / Accounting or Marketing tools
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami or Orlando, FL
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
File hosting service