On Air Scheduling Coordinator
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
The On-Air Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the on-air play-out schedules for the on-air operation. This position is a direct point of contact between on-air operations, commercial operations, network programming, promotions and creative services departments.
- Build schedules and program formats for play-out to air and channel hardware assignments for the suite of NBCUniversal cable and broadcast properties, digital and linear, by way of NBCUniversal’s proprietary WebScheduler & Streetlite scheduling systems.
- Serve as a liaison between on-air operations and the commercial operations/network traffic teams.
- Provide formatting and event scheduling recommendations.
- Assist with troubleshooting as needed.
- Performs new hire-training and executes cross-training to existing team members.
- Develops and documents workflows and departmental SOPs.
- Lead meetings, own communication and documentation (tasks lists, meeting minutes, etc…) on assigned projects.
- Performs a variety of reporting, data analysis and metrics tracking; identifies patterns, proposes solutions (where applicable) and effectively reports information to management.
- Willingness and open availability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, to meet the 24/7 operational needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent professional experience required
- 2+ years of professional experience working with traffic systems or any on-air scheduling system
- 2+ years experience working in a 24/7 broadcast operation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills required, especially Microsoft Office products including, Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Strong customer service skills required
- Proven effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups/levels in an organization
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in Centennial, CO or Englewood Cliffs, NJ
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Colorado applicants only, wage range: $45,000-$52,000 (not bonus eligible).
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.