Cyber Security Manager
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Cyber Security Manager will build strong relationships with the Enterprise Services leadership and supporting teams. These relationships will enable the successful candidate to assess business practices, identify gaps in security controls and lead development and execution of cyber security strategies. Additionally, a successful candidate is expected to interact effectively and strategically with Cyber Security leadership, Enterprise Information Technology teams, internal audit, clients and regulators. A successful candidate is expected to understand and articulate business operational processes and risks while leveraging existing internal and external business and technology resources to provide program and project related insight. Clear and concise oral and written communication are required.
- Lead operational engagement and own supporting metrics for measuring Cyber Security maturity
- Communicate and coordinate NBC Universal’s Cyber Security strategy, programs and services with a diverse group of business stakeholders
- Inform and influence the Enterprise Services strategy, aligned with the Cyber Security strategy and roadmap
- Support Cyber Security leadership in the identification and communication of relevant Cyber Security-related issues, risks and events in the Enterprise Services organization
- Track and coordinate Cyber Security involvement in business-driven technology projects
- Coordinate and advocate for Enterprise Services programs’ security needs with Cyber Security architects, engineers and analysts
- Keep abreast of Cyber Security trends, with an ability to articulate security related themes and principles in to business terms
- Drive the delivery of Cyber Security plans and implementation of leading practice controls, with an understanding of proactive defense principles and strategies
- Lead business-engaged risk exercises to identify and measure risk and develop mitigation strategies
- Actively engage and support security incident response team in resolution and close of investigations of incidents with ownership of post mortem and remediation plans
- Support the development of business-relevant metrics and key performance indicators to measure Cyber Security program maturity
• Minimum 5 years work experience in Information Technology
• Minimum 1-year work experience in cyber security
• Minimum 2 years in customer-facing technical engagement roles, including service and solution delivery.
• Minimum 2 years managing, coordinating, tracking projects using various PM tools
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• News or Media Entertainment industry experience
• Ability to communicate effectively to business and technical teams
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
• Training in Cyber Security specific disciplines
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple initiatives
• Demonstrated negotiation and problem resolution skills
• Experience in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
• Demonstrated interpersonal, analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated knowledge of recognized Information Security related standards and technologies
• Demonstrated knowledge of International Information Security and Privacy regulations, laws, and policies
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) II (Growth & Expe...
Acorns, Irvine, CA (Option to be remote)