NBCUniversal, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Workflow Specialist will assist in (but is not limited to) the creation, streamlining, and onboarding of TechOps VPost virtualized post production environments and internal initiatives. This individual will also document workflow processes within the necessary environments (internally and externally) and pinpoint efficiencies/inefficiencies in conjunction with current production and post production workflows. The person who fills this role must be highly organized and eager to learn the necessary steps for technical execution and identify any risks within the post environment and enterprise initiatives.
- Document current workflows and analyze processes internally and externally for VPost, post production environments and Marketing Supply Chain proposals (where relevant)
- Calculate productivity and efficiencies upon exploration of specific post production workflows
- Analyze and project future workflows based on current design with Lean Principles and similar methodologies
- Identify pain points and possible solutions in key areas to streamline workflow productivity across multiple business units
- Engage appropriate parties to problem solve workflow issues using Marketing Supply Chain products and tools
- Partner closely with Post Support leadership and group to solution workflow design and process building
- Establish onboarding requirements in conjunction with Post Support leadership and group
- Identify opportunities for growth and highlights risks within VPost and other MSC workflows
- Advise clients with project organization and shared project workflows between multiple operators and business units
• BA/BS in related field or equivalent work experience – 2+ years of experience required in Post Production
• Avid & Adobe Creative Suite experience required
• Knowledge of editing and graphics in a digital environment required
• Knowledgeable in video formats and familiar with digital file format and codecs
• Working knowledge of the post-production ecosystem
• Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting techniques and problem solve with minimal direction
• Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and LucidChart
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a CV/resume through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ upon return to office
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Ability to prioritize customer service and remain levelheaded in high pressure situations
• Ability to work independently as needed
• Strong attention to detail and extremely organized
• Ability to train others
• Strong communication skills
• Strong teamwork mentality to collaborate with internal and external partners
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.