Systems Analyst, FinTech - NBC Sports Next
NBCUniversal, Remote, Remote
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Systems Analyst, FinTech is responsible for working with business users, stakeholders, and technical teams to ensure that the NBC Sports Next FinTech business platforms are supported, stable and continuously evolving. This role performs a variety of tasks, with an emphasis on analyzing day to day payment trends, ensuring all FinTech platforms are performing as optimally and efficiently as possible and identifying areas of improvement utilizing best practices within the FinTech space.
The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Working with Business Product managers, stakeholders and technology teams on product priorities and responsible for development of technical product specifications for NBC Sports Next FinTech platforms.
- Responsibility for on-going tier 3 client support for payments platforms and supporting analytics.
- Analysis of payment data and trends and to propose product and service changes.
- Using data and automation to find efficiencies with AML, PCI and other required governance of the platform.
- Managing small projects from inception through completion, coordinating with engineering, QA, product managers, teams.
- Providing clear communication to requesting parties on the status and resolution of their request.
- Evaluating business problems and revised operational procedures to identify potential enhancements to assigned systems to meet changing business requirements using technical expertise.
- Performing UAT/quality testing of changes in all FinTech platforms.
- Serving as a technical liaison between the business users and engineering team for all support issues.
- Conducting necessary training of end-users.
- Preparing necessary documents to support clients in understanding the data and work flows, procedures, processes, scope and objectives.
- Cross training and helping other system analysts with other non-payment platforms.
• 2 + years of hands-on experience in a comparable role.
• Good working knowledge of SQL, general understanding of network, data processing, reporting systems.
• Must be technically savvy and comfortable working both with business and engineering teams.
• Experience gathering system requirements.
• Excellent writing and documentation skills.
• Experience in a collaborative, team-driven engineering environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
• Experience as support analyst /account manager in consumer-facing software products or services.
• Experience with online payments, EMV/AML/FinTech.
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We’re a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we’re fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.