Front End Developer- NBC Sports Next
NBCUniversal, Remote, Remote
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As a member of the front end development team at SportsEngine, you will...
- Work collaboratively with internal team members and external stakeholders
- Create new and maintain existing websites and applications
- Frequently communicate project updates to stakeholders
- Participate in design and code reviews with internal technical staff
- Lead the creation of technical documentation
- Act as a liaison to the business and provide technical guidance to stakeholders
- Work with Senior Front End leads to define standards, give estimates and deliver quality code
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent business experience
• 5+ years of web development experience using Drupal CMS
• 3+ years of PHP development experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to convey complex technical solutions clearly to non-technical stakeholders
• 3+ years of Java Web Services experience
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (ie requirements, design, development, testing)
• Experience with Agile software development lifecycles
• Experience working with in the Angular Framework
Our passion and commitment to making a difference extends beyond SportsEngine and is shared with our parent company, NBCUniversal.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.