Digital Media Designer for Workplace Transformation
NBCUniversal, New York, New York
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Specific solutions include:
- Enterprise platform for one-to-many communications (such as leadership town halls)
- Corporate intranet platform
- Unified device management for corporate and personally owned devices
- Cloud-based desktop virtualization service
- Soft phone telephony service
- Self-service app store
- Office 365 collaboration
- Low-code content management, business process automation, and data analytics built on the Power Platform
- Standard audio-visual conferencing and room booking
- Facilities security services and desk booking
- Self-service chatbot support
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct user research, define user personas, and create current- and future- state journey maps
- Develop training materials to support current and planned workplace technologies
- Create marketing materials for IT initiatives including posters, presentations
- Assist in the development of readiness assessments, surveys, and user research to better understand Enterprise workplace technology requirements
- Assist in the development of change management plans and associated collateral to support new technology implementations, leveraging the ADKAR model
- Assist in the development of wireframes and storyboards for mobile and web-based applications
•Bachelor’s degree in art or design related field
•5+ years of experience as a graphic designer or similar role.
•Expert knowledge of visual, typographic, grid system, and data visualization design principles
•Expertise in illustration and motion graphics
•Excellent sense of color, scale, harmony, balance, and use of negative space.
•Excellent communication and collaboration skills
•Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite visual design software
•Experience in the full suite of Microsoft Office programs including advanced experience in PowerPoint
•Ability to translate complex ideas into simplified universally understood concepts to accelerate the adoption of workplace technologies
•Ability to expedite the creative process by understanding the stakeholder needs and soliciting quick feedback in a fast-paced environment
•Ability to articulate and justify design decisions to people without a design background
•Ability to efficiently manage assigned tasks amidst changing priorities
•Online portfolio that demonstrates your problem-solving abilities which could include mobile and web applications, infographics, print pieces and presentations
•Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally to stakeholders and engineers
•Ability to build effective cross-functional relationships in support of delivering enterprise-wide solutions
•Ability to manage and execute within a fast-paced agile process
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.