Project Coordinator, Security Architecture & Engineering Ops
NBCUniversal, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Manage complex calendars via Outlook. Provide proactive support including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations for scheduling.
- Manage Technical Review Board by aligning stakeholders for meetings and projects, ensuring proper resource allocation, and guide leadership on prioritization and schedule.
- Track stuck Jira tickets and SNOW – make sure people are updating/things are moving
- Track vendor relationships and points-of-contact, arrange/maintain regular touchpoint meetings with correct stakeholders as needed
- Facilitate daily scrums. Spring planning and retrospectives across multiple engineering teams
- Maintain Milestones/Status Confluence site
- Organize, maintain, update team documentation, process library, wiki, etc.
- Onsite logistics, as required, in NJ office - Fusion Center
- Manage expenses and travel arrangements (domestic & international) expeditiously and accurately
- Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, to schedule and facilitate meetings as necessary and track points-of-contacts.
- Ability to foster strong relationships and trust with Cyber leadership, Project managers, Executive Assistants, and key business partners across NBCUniversal
- React with appropriate urgency to requests/situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the whole picture
- Ability to understand data points and metrics to support and design monthly ops reviews
•2+ years in a technical project management type role
•Embody integrity, represent and inspire the highest ethical standards
•Proactive, detail-oriented, extremely organized, and accountable
•High energy level and flexibility to meet a variety of demands while producing superior work products under short deadlines
•Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc)
•Experience with Jira and SNOW
•Personally, and professionally self-aware
•Collaborative with a can-do attitude, ability to work as a team player who builds effective working relationships
•Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into concise meaningful insights and recommendations
•Exceptional verbal/written communication and project management skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level
•Plans, coordinates and executes tasks with ease and accuracy
•Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and uses own time to save time for others
•Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with minimal follow up from assigned leaders
•Proven problem-solving capabilities with the ability to anticipate change and act efficiently
•Resourceful with the ability to make decisions using sound judgement and common sense.
•Calm, friendly and professional demeanor at all times
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Help the world share their story