Data Management Analyst
NBCUniversal, New York, New York
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Data Management Analyst will be responsible for ensuring a high level of consumer data management is maintained across enterprise platforms, while championing the business value of these efforts. Working closely with data quality and data access & governance teams, this position will implement enterprise-wide strategies for tactical day-to-day data management processes. These processes will govern consumer data throughout the entire data supply chain, including consumer data onboarding, data enrichment, data use and data transfer.
- Maintaining consumer data management systems, including Collibra
- Assisting in the creation and evolution of the enterprise schema
- Collaborating with business units and vendors during data onboarding to assist with mapping exercises to align with the enterprise schema
- Creating & maintaining various data dictionaries, documenting data elements, metadata & definitions
- Operationally supporting data classification and taxonomy efforts
- Assisting technology teams with maintenance of conceptual, logical & physical data models
- Creating and implementing Master Data Management processes where necessary
• 3+ years of primary experience in data management operations, preferably with consumer data in a large organization
• Experience with Collibra preferred
• Experience working successfully with stakeholders and partner teams to translate business and governance needs into data management requirements
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize efforts based on business value
• Understanding of data management industry standards and best practices
• BA/BS in technical or quantitative discipline, or significant relevant work experience
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• A great storyteller and communicator, and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization
• Combination of technical skill sets and business savvy to interface with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive your own projects
• A passion for TV and movies and defining the future of entertainment
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos