Security Engineer, Fandango
NBCUniversal, Beverly Hills, California
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Vulnerability threat analysis and research publicly exposed/announced vulnerabilities/exploits
- Daily vulnerability findings review/validation/assignment/tracking & follow-ups
- Conversion of manual audit/validation tasks to automated processes
- Processing and escalation of security incidents
- Handling of security related inquiries received from internal teams
- Certificate and key management
- Running on-site PCI audits and responding to pre/post audit evidence requests
- Network security monitoring and threat analysis
- Updating and maintaining security infrastructure documentation, compliance policies and guidelines
• 3+ years of experience in Security Engineering is required
• Experience and practice with risk management as well as compliance management (ISO and PCI)
• Proven hands-on experience and knowledge with security technologies:
o Stateful Firewalls
o Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
o Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
o Vulnerability Scanning Tools
• Experience creating and maintaining documentation as required
• A desire to work collaboratively in a small, cross functional team and willingness to learn new technologies
• A strong sense of accountability and self-motivation
• ISO and PCI compliance experience
• Strong understanding of network security elements, layers and segmentation
• Having experience on Pentesting tools
• Having experience on automation of network device rules (such as firewall rules) & configuration
• Having scripting experience for security related scanning / pentesting / discovery functions
• eCommerce Production support experience
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Help the world share their story
Tech Jobs For You
Complex Delivery Lead Manager – Communications, Media and High...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA