Global Client Operations Coordinator
NBCUniversal, Centennial, Colorado
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
• Support brand/client engagement for day-to-day publication of NBCU content to secondary distribution platforms/clients
• Help maintain operational rigor across the entire digital supply chain from inbound content delivery to NBCU facilities to outbound deliveries to multiplatform partners
• Acting as a point of escalation for programming changes, content issues, content revisions and special requests • Creating work orders & maintaining scheduling grids
• Communicating with clients and internal teams on package delivery transfers/issues for all distribution platforms
• Quality control and proofing of associated metadata fields for XML distribution packages
• Scheduling off-air records for ingest, transcode and distribution
• Managing metrics, tracking and reconciliation of deliveries to all distribution platforms
• Understanding of various workflows in order to escalate issues to the proper clients
• Generation and maintenance of standard operating procedures and trainings to ensure success of our 24/7 support team. in addition Receive & track orders for and through content delivery, assessing content availability and needs
• Coordinate onboarding of new licensees, distributors & profiles
• Coordinate content/language procurement through internal or external parties (Including GMO Localization team)
• Responsible for inbound media processing from all sources, including distributors and archive
• Help maintain operational rigor across the content workflows of the delivery supply chain
• Provide regular updates to content requestors (e.g. POM, TVD Rep) at transaction level
• Act as a point of escalation for content issues, content revisions and special requests
• Track, correct & reconcile referrals and rejections
• Troubleshoot issues, place L1 support tickets, own follow up
• Understand media upload and ingest workflows for proper escalation of issues to support
• Place manual Translator orders
• Audit missing list and order dashboard, act on any at risk assets
• Additional duties as needed and assigned by Supervisor(s)
Additional Job Requirements:
- 1 year+ experience in a role demonstrating strong technical background, quantitative, or analytical skills
- 1 year+ experience working with video distribution in a TV Broadcast environment
- 2 years+ experience in enabling customer workflows and operations
- 1 year+ experience working with metadata creation and manipulation
- Detail-oriented, clear thinking and adept at multi-tasking
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be project oriented
- Experience in multiplatform digital content distribution (e.g. Broadband, iTunes, Hulu, etc.)
- Passion for new media distribution and keeping up to date with emerging platforms and the latest technology trends, college degree
- Assertive in getting the job done and getting ahead
- Work well in a team environment yet able to work independently
- Impeccable verbal and written communication with clients and other teams
- A desire to build automation and streamline workflows
- An understanding that shifts and ownership of brands/regions can change at any time based on business needs
- Work with internal teams to troubleshoot issues and exhaust all resources
- Confidence in escalating issues and working to resolve
- A go-getter
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one