L2 System Analyst
NBCUniversal, Miami, Florida
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
As the IT Systems analyst you will be the onsite technical support expert providing best in class IT Services. You will provide desktop support as well as enterprise systems engagement support for multiple business units and remote locations. You will be responsible for providing critical support to areas requiring immediate assistance based on the nature of the business they conduct (Broadcast, Digital, News, Film, production, etc.).
- Perform break-fix/end-user desktop support to users in multiple locations and provide second- level support to the divisional community for software, hardware, and various infrastructure related issues.
- Travel to remote locations based on planned schedule or as needed by the business.
- Provide technical assistance, guidance to business partners and work with internal experts and vendors to provide best solution to business needs.
- Configure, install, monitor and maintain client workstation software and hardware; support mobile workforce.
- Provide on-the-spot training to end users on all system related needs.
- Consult with and make recommendations to customers on selection of hardware and software products to address business requirements while maintaining published IT standards.
- Consult with internal IT teams to represent client’s technical interests for project planning and standards development.
- Work closely with broadcast engineers to support critical systems and implement new technology in production environments.
- First line of support for on-air workspaces -Production control rooms, studios, audio control rooms.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed to support live productions (Morning show, News, Sporting events, Award shows, etc.).
•Undergraduate degree in a computer science or related field and/or equivalent work experience, required
•Minimum five (5) years/IS&T Desktop and PC Support experience working in large corporate environment
•Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
•Must be available on-call for weekends and 24/7 as necessary
•Experience with current technology includes:
o WIN10, Apple OSX desktop platforms
oVirtualized workstation and cloud workspace technologies
oOffice 365 for both MAC and PC
oCollaboration tools technologies
oDesktop and Laptop security encryption for Mac and PC
oActive Directory Management
oService Now or Ticketing Software experience
oBasic Networking experience
oServers and Storage as it pertains to desktop support
•Mobile device support and management software experience
•AV \\ Video Conference support experience
•Demonstrate strong customer service attitude and demeanor
•Ability to work within established standards and guidelines
•Outstanding analytical/troubleshooting skills
•Strong organizational and interpersonal skills such as: persistent, client-oriented, results-oriented and accountable
•Efficient communicator at all levels of organization
•Able to analyze user reported issues and provide solutions using the most appropriate tools and processes quickly and effectively
•Ability to work on a mission critical environment
•Self-driven engagement with excellent follow through skills
•Business Intelligence Experience (PowerBI, Tableau, SAP, etc.)
•Project management skills and experience
•Knowledge and Experience of VOIP
•Television Broadcast Experience
•Avid environment knowledge (iNews, Command, Editing, etc.)
•Database Knowledge (SQL, MS Access, Filemaker, etc.)
•Knowledge of Streaming Platforms (LiveStream Studio, Facebook Live, Periscope, etc.)
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.