Configuration Business Analyst
NBCUniversal, Universal City, California
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Contract Lifecycle Business Analyst is responsible for the system and template configuration of a new 3rd party CLM tool across the NBCU enterprise. This resource will be a key gatekeeper to legal data governance and workflow visioning across the multiple legal divisions and systems.
- Engage with a broad range of Operations & Technology and Legal business users to interpret business requirements, analyze data and processes, and create work products that lead to the implementation of technical solutions and user adoption
- Become the SME in CLM configuration, contract workflow and data governance
- Deliver end-user training and support best practices through documentation and collaboration
- Partner with project team members on migration, onboarding preparation and validation activities
- Build and manage relationships with supporting IT teams within the matrixed organization
- Partner and collaborative with the Enterprise Rights Team – and broader Technology organizations to make improvements and resolve issues in support of the business
- Understand IT industry and trends, emerging technologies and use them as needed to achieve project objectives
- Provide technical ownership and representation for projects per the NBCU governance guidelines and methodologies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3 years of configuration experience in Contract Lifecyle Management, Enterprise Resource Management or Document Management system(s)
- 3 years of experience in an IT functional role delivering work products for medium to large scale projects and applications
- Strong data analytical and problem solving skills with ability to utilize technology to create innovative solutions
- Strong documentation acumen using business language
- Experience in data science or data analysis disciplines
- Demonstrated experience with implementing contract management system(s)
- Extensive experience gathering and documenting functional user requirements with a strong knowledge of structured IT analysis methodologies, including process flow definition and data flow diagramming
- Familiar with databases, relational and unstructured, SQL
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- PMP Certification, preferred
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts with leadership teams, technical developers, and end-users
- Creative and original thinker who is highly self-motivated and has the ability to learn new technologies with a desire to have hands-on experience and an understanding of the business value that it provides
- Experience with the broader media industry or legal industry
- Experience with business intelligence and analytic tools
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work on assigned development tasks with minimal oversight, leveraging team members and resources as necessary
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote teams across varying time zones
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one