Technical Product Manager
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Specific services include:
- Video platforms (such as Vimeo)
- Support Live Events( Teams , Vimeo)
- Email Campaign ( campign moniotor or EMMA)
- Event management using Attendease
- Workplace app(Simplify hybrid working with an all-in-one app experience)
- Engage customer stakeholders to capture business outcomes and requirements.
- Perform product demos to Business stake holders.
- Lead the definition of service-related initiative and enhancement acceptance criteria and decomposition into actionable tasks.
- Ensure that the team has an ample backlog of tasks defined and ready for execution and provide clarity around questions relating to task scope.
- Seek out user and customer feedback, monitor how the product is doing and iterate - defining success through outcomes, not output
- Create and communicate a strategy for your area of focus that is in line with user/customer needs and our overall product strategy
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders through collaboration, communication, and depicting a compelling picture of the future
- Partner with communication and change management functions to develop collateral to support new technology implementations, leveraging the ADKAR model.
• 2+ years of experience serving as a project coordinator
• 2+ years of experience developing employee targeted communication and instructional training materials
• 2+ years of experience using O365 services in large (10K+) enterprise environments
• Knowledge of Service Now preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally to stakeholders and engineers
• Ability to build effective cross-functional relationships in support of delivering enterprise-wide solutions
• Ability to manage and execute within a fast-paced agile process
• Strong ability to create alignment and understanding - to help translate between technology, UX, and business-oriented perspectives
• Ability Conduct market research and have a deep understanding of business trends and competition
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
See jobs at Bluecore