SAP Fiori Developer
NBCUniversal, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• 3+ Years of Fiori, CDS, ODATA design, SAPUI5 development, testing and deployment experience.
• Design and develop top notch SAP UI and Fiori experiences
• Support the translation of business information into detailed UI design
• Conduct business and system analysis for current and proposed enterprise SAP Fiori apps and customizations
• Support analysis of workflows and logic flowcharts for enterprise application UI modifications
• Require knowledge of SAP S/4HANA and SAP ECC and application development language
• Hands-on Fiori/HTLM5 programming, de-bugging and testing
• Perform maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP Fiori components
• Onsite work location – Universal City, CA
• Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as needed in a demanding environment
• Strong / effective influencing skills
• Strong / effective problem solving skills
• Conceptual to detailed thinking skills
• Proven technical expertise with S/4 HANA ABAP, Fiori, SAPUI5 and Fiori UI elements, building integrations using OData services, CDS Views.
• WRICEFs development experience in S/4 Hana environment in FICO, MM, SD, PP, BRIM modules
• Proven experience in global SAP ERP implementation, upgrade and support projects
• Automotive industry experience would be an added advantage
• Ability to use knowledge, sound judgment, and resourcefulness to support the design and deployment of global technology solutions
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines and work under pressure
• A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
• A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.