IAM Operations Automation Engineer
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Operations Automation Engineer position participates on the Identity & Access Management Operations team, you will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Work collaboratively across NBCU Cyber I&AM to help drive operations forward
Help improve and automation requests surrounding the following services:
- Sailpoint and Waveset
- Directory Services (Azure AD, Active Directory)
- IDM and SSO system alerts
- Group Management, DFS, and other related services
- CyberArk and Remediant Operations
- Learn, create and document automation functionality around performing tasks and self services items resulting from automation developed
- Support Audit engagements focusing on pulling together reports and remediating findings
• The IAM Operations Automation Engineer must have 2 or more years’ experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
• Active Directory administration
• I&AM system administration and troubleshooting
• ServiceNow, JIRA or other similar ticketing systems
• Scripting experience (Powershell, Python, Bash, etc.)
• Windows / Linux / Mac administration and configuration
• Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting
• SQL, Okta
• Nice to have: SailPoint, Oracle WaveSet, TOMCAT, JBOSS, or Drupal
• *This role needs to be physically based out of either Englewood Cliffs, NJ, New York City, Orlando, FL, or Universal City, CA.
• Fast learner and the ability to understand large complex infrastructures
• Expertise working on a team with motivated cross-functional individuals
• The ability to work with demanding customers
• The ability to work as part of a team and share knowledge
• The ability to work directly with Customers and understand their needs and concerns
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work across platforms and with various support teams
• Ability to want to learn and grow
Must be a team player
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
The social news and entertainment company.