Product Architect, Partnerships, Ad Technology and Integration
NBCUniversal, New York, New York
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Develop and implement solutions around NBCU’s digital advertising ecosystem across partner platforms, websites, and products, such as Hulu, YouTube, Vudu, etc.
- Lead integration efforts from a process and architectural perspective into the ad sales partnership product portfolio, in coordination with Ad Sales product, ad integration, business development, PMO, and NBCU’s partners’ brand product and tech departments. Deep dive into new products and determine how they align to the support the LRP / Concept to Cash strategy
- Serve as subject matter expert on ad serving systems, content metadata ingestion and VOD, linear and live ad insertion workflows across NBCUniversal’s off domain streaming partners
- Participate in “SWAT” teams to tackle major issues or projects
- Collaborate with Product Managers of individual products and Product Architects across disciplines
- Work with the Ad Integration team to hand off product architecture and ad integration blueprints to operationalize ad monetization
- Consult with other Ad Product Architects across measurement, creative, content supply chain and programmatic disciplines to apply those concepts to NBCU’s off domain partner products
- Engage with multiple clients/business units/internal stakeholders on large, cross product initiatives to understand their requirements then design a solution and identify the key products that can be leveraged to meet the ask
- Serve as Product counterpart to Engineering Architecture teams - partner with them to ensure a simplified, cohesive product ecosystem is built across the verticals
• Minimum 3 years of experience in digital advertising ecosystem
• Minimum 3 years of product management experience with a proven track record of successful digital media, advertising, or relevant supply chain projects
• Minimum 3 years of experience with digital media concepts: encoding, transcoding, streaming, media formats, media transfer technologies, data analytics, etc.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the technology or media industry
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, or analytical skills
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications, effective interpersonal skills, project management, and strong formal presentation abilities
• Minimum 3 years of experience with micro-service-based architecture and cloud-based technology
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• 3 years of experience working with IAB specifications, advertising products, VAST, VMAP, OpenRTB, etc.
• 3 years of experience in Television/Broadcast, Media, Technology, or related field
• 3 years of experience integrating technology into cloud-based architectures
• 3 years of experience and knowledge of the end-to-end digital supply chain
• 1 year of experience working in consulting
• Excellent leadership, team management, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
• Extensive experience with drawing and process map tools
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.