Sr. Business Analyst, Marketing Asset Management Technology
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
This role requires partnership across all teams to establish and support business processes, gather requirements, document needs, capture value stories, and manage projects with a focus. An understanding of business analysis, project management, and business transformation are imperative in this role. A successful candidate will have an analytical mindset, excellent troubleshooting skills, and a passion for customer focus and software.
The individual contributor Sr. Business Analyst will be able to work unsupervised and keep their direct manager, the Senior Director of Marketing Content & Media Solutions aware of pertinent updates, blockers, and beyond.
Specific responsibilities include –
- Capture and manage current state business process maps
- Define future state business processes maps
- Drive taxonomy standardization within NBCUniversal’s Marketing brands to ensure a unified user experience and improve internal operations
- Create and manage functional requirements for product enhancements and projects
- Define, quantify, and realize the value story for all product enhancements and projects
- Manage business demos and user acceptance testing
- Manage and communicate project statuses to all stakeholders
- Manage and align product taxonomies to current/future business needs
- Communicate notable releases/features to relevant business partners
- Provide Business Engagement through the items above across the Content Management (proprietary Media Asset Management solution) and Distribution (Adobe Experience Manager) within the Marketing Supply Chain
- Ensure effective and open communication with all business partners to enable project work and ensure we meet the business needs and requirements
- Communicate efficiently with non-technical users
- Work in a matrix organization with peer Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Program Management, and Portfolio Management teams
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity to help deliver quick and actionable results
- Provide occasional off-hours support address outages, special events, and pressing system issues
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.