Sr. Director, Program Management, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
NBCUniversal, New York, NY
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Establish a process for product/project delivery both within the Commerce product team and within the larger product and technology environment
- Determine, roll out and maintain tools and best practices for the management of projects and project communications.
- Manage team capacity, forecasts, burn-down and budget.
- Maintain a departmental wide view of all Commerce programs and projects
- Ensure appropriate controls and monitoring are in place by program and project managers to enable accurate reporting of status across the portfolio, including timelines, risks and issues.
- Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment and provide assurance around dependencies.
- Build and support internal and external communication plans, status reports and progress against plan analyses and presentations.
- Manage high-profile projects and deliveries
• Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, relevant project or program management qualification.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a change delivery role, including 5+ years of demonstrable experience governing a portfolio of programs and projects.
• Previous experience delivering several challenging projects or programs.
• Conversant in program and project management methodologies from waterfall to agile, able to identify and rollout the best methodology for the task and situation
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate global teams and plus.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
• Able to energize a team against a goal, committed to continuous evolution and improvement
• Strong understanding of the global media landscape
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Previous experience working with remote delivery teams.
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
390 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Jobs You May Like
Heal, Los Angeles, CA