Motion Graphics Designer/Producer - LX
NBCUniversal, Los Angeles, CA
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven ability to create motion graphics and animations that are eye-catching and enhance our great storytelling.
The designer/producer will work closely with LX’s creative director, visual storytellers and producers to brainstorm, design and create compelling motion graphics to be part of pieces that will air on a variety of platforms.
The designer/producer must be an expert in Adobe After Effects and in creating .Mogrt templates that can be shared with producers/editors to use in Adobe Premiere.
The graphics designer/producer should have excellent people skills and be comfortable working on a variety of topics, from an in-depth investigation of nuclear waste or the quirky viral talker story of the day. The designer/producer should be able to pitch their own ideas but also help design ideas pitched by others. Ability to work on tight deadlines is a must.
- Create and edit motion graphics/graphics designed for pieces produced by Visual Storytellers
- Create motion graphic templates (MOGRT) to be used by video editors.
- Collaborate with video producers/editors on innovative storytelling techniques using graphics/motion graphics
- Adhere to and evolve a design that is built for the LX brand
- Must have at least 4 years of experience producing motion graphics/graphics/data visualizations for digital platforms
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in creating MOGRT files in AE/Premiere
- Experience working with social media platforms
- Must have a bachelor's degree
- Must have a bachelor's degree
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the www.nbcunicareers.com site
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Must be willing to work all shifts as required by news and events
- Must be willing to work in Los Angeles
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- News experience is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Video editing experience a plus
- Experience working on tight deadlines
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
138 Active Jobs
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one