NBCUniversal, Philadelphia, PA
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Identify, target, develop and secure new business for NBC10 and Telemundo62 through a variety of platforms including on-air, on-line, mobile and out-of-home.
- Responsible for growing shares of core/existing agency business utilizing NBC10 and T62’s multi-platform opportunities.
- Have a keen understanding of marketing principles that will allow you to create customized, client focused solutions that will demonstrate the power of NBC10/Telemundo62
- Conduct client needs analysis and engage in business discussions with local company decision makers
- Coordinate and manage multi-platform campaigns. Execute elements, monitor performance and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strategize and sell NBC and Telemundo high-profile events such as Olympics, World Cup, Sunday Night Football, Golden Globes, The Blue Cross Broad St Run, Thanksgiving Day Parade, etc.
- Position and reinforce the value of Philadelphia’s vibrant Hispanic market and Telemundo’s various local products (i.e.; on-air programming, community events, local promotions, digital assets, etc.) through attained knowledge and available research on our market/station
- Maintain a current knowledge of ratings, programs and competitive conditions in the Philadelphia Market.
- Prepare weekly and quarterly projections, competitive information and relevant reports as necessary.
- Become an active member in the Philadelphia advertising community through face-to face meetings with current and prospective clients.
•Minimum of 3 years’ experience in media sales.
•Proven track record of developing and selling broadcast and digital solutions
•Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
•Excellent persuasive, verbal and written communication skills a must.
•Strong marketing instincts are essential to this position
•Working knowledge of Wide Orbit a plus.
•Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
•Must be 18 years or older.
•Ability to work a flexible schedule.
*Must have a valid Driver's License
Additional Job Requirements:
•Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
•Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA & surrounding areas.
•Television Advertising Sales Experience
•Bilingual, English and Spanish, preferred but not mandatory
•Goal orientation: ability to understand the big picture and long-term objectives, positive mental attitude, sense of professionalism, team orientation, resourcefulness, and client focus.
•Excellent communication skills, initiative, creativity, detail orientation, organizational, and analytical skills required.
•Strong sense of drive and ambition
•Demonstrated sales problem-solving skills
•Strong Presentation and Negotiations skills preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid