Sr. Manager, Customer Value: Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
NBCUniversal, New York, NY
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The digital delivery of television can be complex and confusing to some end customers. This position is designed to help those customers quickly and successfully enjoy our products and services.
NBCUniversal is hiring a Senior Manager, Customer Value to join a dynamic new team responsible for Customer Value Growth. We are looking for an approachable and calm yet highly competitive team member who is adept at swiftly handling change in a constantly evolving industry.
The Customer Growth team will be tasked with determining the quickest and most efficient ways to increase the value of each customer, disrupting current thinking with new ideas and statistically accurate testing systems that validate or disprove each idea. The team will work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization including product, marketing, editorial, content acquisition and ad sales, to elicit meaningful growth via both data analysis and multivariate testing methods. They will chase growth based on an agreed upon set of KPIs, convincing stakeholders of the importance of their testing and convincing them to implement the test winners across the customer experience.
• At least 4 years experience in product, growth teams, business intelligence in television or a related field.
• A deep understanding of analytics, experience with data visualization tools like Domo, Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Omniture, Amplitude, Chartbeat, as well as understanding of product tagging and governance.
• Experience using SQL, R, Python and other similar tools to elicit data from very large data sets, as well as to forecast accurately growth and a variety of scenarios a plus.
• Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to convey complex data results in a simple and concise way including the ability to make visually compelling decks for creative leaders.
• The ability to work closely with a variety of other teams.
• The ability to quickly adapt to new landscapes and adopting new truths
• Experience using multivariate testing to grow the KPIs of a business
• Experience working in a product management capacity
• A passion for television and movies.
• Bachelors degree in a related field,
• Ability to work at 30 Rock, New York City
• Masters degree in a related field a plus.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.