Program Manager, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
NBCUniversal, Stamford, CT
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
The Program Manager for the Direct-To-Consumer US OTT technology is a dynamic and seasoned program management/technologist who is passionate about envisioning and developing world class digital capabilities at NBCU. The role will play a pivotal part in the development and execution of the NBCU OTT digital strategy, collaborating with various technology teams in execution of programs and key initiatives.
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Manage a portfolio of related projects and responsible for the management, budget tracking, and executive communication
- Create and clearly maintain all relevant project documentation including but not limited to: milestones, action items, meeting notes, key decisions, reference documentation, risks & issues, project deliverables, etc.
- Assist in planning and running workshop sessions with an end goal of delivering comprehensive roadmaps and supporting business cases
- Lead the cross functional prioritization, communications and risk management
- Develop project, release, and rollout plans for medium to large-scale projects varying in complexity
- Partner with Business Stakeholders/Product/Development/QA teams to determine project deliverables, milestones and risks
- Communicate status and expectations of project timelines to all levels of the organization
- Administer Jira changes for portfolio and team level management
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience of relevant project/program management experience with proven record of leading consumer facing products
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have a deep understanding of project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced and integrated solutions
- Must have experience creating project, release, and rollout plans for medium to large-scale projects
- Experience reviewing user stories and writing user stories
- Experience developing project & product roadmaps
- Experience in enabling customer workflows and operations
- Experience managing large, complex initiatives to on-time completion in large matrixed organizations
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Flexibility to work on weekends and nights during product launches and high-profile events
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business stakeholders and technology teams
- Self-starter and collaborator with the ability to engage with stakeholders directly, set agenda and goals and drive the conversation to achieve goals
- Experience working in the media or entertainment industry
- Passion to learn new models, programs, organizations, and systems
- Ability to excel in ambiguous, dynamic, changing, and extremely challenging environments
- A results-oriented natural leader who can attract, motivate and inspire top talent
- A change agent who embraces change eagerly, breaks new ground, and is contemptuous of the status quo. Strives to make our technology ‘best in class’ – welcoming new approaches and thinking when it comes to digital systems and products
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
418 Active Jobs
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing Manager - CRM/Messaging