Augmented Reality News Producer
NBCUniversal, Miami, FL
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Oversees the daily graphic requests for elections 2020, Noticias Telemundo, and other news shows (including graphics for packages, promos and OTS's)
- Responsible for the message behind the design for the augmented reality graphic while considering studio space
- Assists in the implementation and standardization of workflows to conceptualize and produce augmented reality graphics
- Works in collaboration with the graphics team and acts as a liaison between the News team and the Graphic Artists
- Meets daily with the Producers of the shows to make sure the graphics respond to the needs of the shows
- Works closely with News digital team to deliver Noticias' graphics to be shared in social media properties
- Creates, maintains, and distributes a weekly graphics request schedule and long-range calendar
- Plans and organizes upcoming graphic needs for the news department
- Keeps a detailed programming calendar for all graphics needed
- Works under the direct supervision of the SVP, Elections 2020 and Special Projects and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in TV broadcast production with a focus on News and Special programming
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing workflows and working with other teams
• Must have working knowledge with the Vizrt infrastructure and the various components needed to get a graphic on air
• Minimum 3 years of graphic production experience
• Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal)
• Prior experience producing and conceptualizing augmented reality graphics
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must have a valid driver’s license (if applicable)
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (if applicable)
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume (if applicable)
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Proven solid writing skills and editorial judgment
• Demonstrated strong knowledge of the Hispanic market in the United States
• Exhibits knowledge of current events, politics and pop culture.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Exhibits ability to manage last minute revisions and must demonstrate how to efficiently and effectively modify the concept to accommodate updates or changes
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization
• Demonstrated self-starter
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
359 Active Jobs
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Jobs You May Like
Associate Creative Director, Copy
BGB Group, BGB Group