Senior Marketing Data Analyst
NBCUniversal, Miami, FL
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Help set digital strategy objectives & KPIs.
- Monitor social & long-form content (FEP) metrics daily to ensure plans pace to meet KPIs.
- Deliver recommendations for optimization to creative/targeting to help reach KPIs.
- Measure overall performance of Paid & Organic social executions as well as FEP.
- Provide analytical support for campaign strategy development, campaign test and measurement design and post-campaign analysis.
- Ensure all campaigns are tagged and functioning correctly.
- Assess performance of email and mobile marketing strategies based on reporting provided and make recommendations for optimization.
- Conduct competitive analyses and campaign post-mortems to determine trends and establish actionable insights for future campaigns.
- Assist with audience analysis within DMP to help develop segmentation to better define core and growth targets.
- Work with Data & Analytics to develop digital marketing reports within broader organization visualization dashboard.
- Collaborate with Data & Analytics team on potential modeling/attribution needs to understand campaign/channel effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing team to understand campaign details and reporting needs and meet with them on a weekly basis to discuss asset performance and recommendations for improved performance.
- Help establish a data driven culture within the marketing team and broader organization.
- Works under the direct supervision of VP, Digital Marketing and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Must be fully fluent in English (both written and verbal); knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
• BS, BA or equivalent in Math, Computer Science or related fields required; MBA or MS in Statistics, Math or related fields a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience in data analytics required. Entertainment industry is a plus.
• Experience with Marketing Databases, CRMs, or a general understanding of relational databases required.
• Knowledge of statistical modeling a plus.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• A strategic and innovative thinker who is agile and possesses leadership capability.
• Someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects.
• Intellectually curious and has appetite for A/B testing.
• Flexible in a changing work environment.
• Works well under pressure.
• Executes aggressive deadlines under changing business dynamics.
• Possesses strong attention to detail.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, database programs, and report writing.
• Advanced Excel skills are required.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Tableau, Domo and/or other visualization tools are required.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
19 Active Jobs
See jobs at Dashlane
Jobs You May Like
Brand Knew, Los Angeles