Digital Sales Planner - Entertainment
NBCUniversal, New York, NY
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Team with Account Executive to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Accountable for campaign results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve online marketing objectives
- Combine data analytics and client feedback to configure, operate, and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Work with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, Site Teams, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
- Create media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for the Entertainment Group and NBCUniversal
- Work closely with Planning Manager to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
- Manage client relationships and deliver superior customer service
- Handle client services and ensuring all digital campaigns get live, including collection of assets and liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues to internal team and client, when necessary
- Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE/Planning Manager to enable resolution with client
- Monitor campaign to ensure delivery (running internal and 3rd party reporting) – assist with billing
- Ensure post-campaign research studies are properly coordinated, where applicable
- Deliver campaign recap to AEs and/or clients summarizing performance
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of online experience in media planning or client service role
- Two years of project media related projects
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Digital Media Industry experience preferred
- Well Organized and good attention to detail
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and word
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
- High energy and teamwork mentality a must
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.