Digital Sales Planner, Peacock
NBCUniversal, New York, NY
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
The NBCUniversal Ad Sales Planning and Monetization team is seeking a Sales Planner in support of the launch of Peacock. This new role will be responsible for managing day-to-day partner relationships and account management work as you’ll be given a list of accounts for which you are solely responsible. You will be a member of the highly motivated Peacock Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for campaign results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve online marketing objectives
- Combine data analytics and client feedback to configure, operate, and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Work with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, Site Team, etc.) on the development and implantation of client campaigns
- Create media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for NBCUniversal
- Work closely with planning management to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
- Manage client relationships and deliver superior customer service
- Handle client services and ensuring all digital campaigns are set live promptly, including collection of assets and liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues to internal team and client, when necessary
- Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to Sales and Planning Director to enable resolution with client
- Monitor campaign to ensure delivery and correct billing
- Ensure post-campaign research studies are properly coordinated, where applicable
- Deliver campaign recap and/or clients summarizing performance
- Team with Sales to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Coordinate with Sales on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years of online experience in media planning or client service role
• Demonstrates project management skills
• Digital media industry experience preferred
• Well-organized and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, especially in OperativeOne, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge is a plus
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
• High energy and teamwork mentality is a must
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching Peacock, a direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Consultant - International