Photographer – NBC Sports Washington
NBCUniversal, Bethesda, MD
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Our team atmosphere requires a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, willingness to travel, and the ability to work with different content gathering tools: ENG Camera, DSLR, Ronin, Osmo, and Go Pro. We are looking for a candidate to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, and live remotes with passion and professionalism.
- Familiarity with Sony F800 or similar model ENG camera, DSLR, OSMO, Ronin
- Ability to work as a photographer, and field producer
- Set up and lighting of sit-down interviews
- Tech manage and execute multi-camera live remotes
- Shoot and edit sports packages and segment for multi-platform content
- Experience of booking coverage travel, planning and organizing Shoots
- Experience with Live-U or similar technologies
- Understanding of ST Single-Mode fiber, Rattlers, and POTS phone lines
- Building operations experience including patching Switch, VYVX fiber, and satellite trucks
- Extensive travel throughout North America including Canada
- Collaborative mindset
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in similar or related industry
- Experience in sports media for a professional organization preferred
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to handle demands and work in a high paced environment
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bulk Handling Systems
Research and Development Technician
Bulk Handling Systems, National Recovery Technologies