Manager, Global SVOD Sales Administration
NBCUniversal, Universal City, CA
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
- Effectively manage volume & package deals for SVOD product globally.
- Send legally binding notices to clients and ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
- Research rights and confirm eligibility of product for inclusion into TV deals.
- Create, tailor and track product offer lists and TV availability grids.
- Work closely with Distribution Services to ensure timely delivery of product
- Establish direct relationships with TV clients & assist them with their individual queries/needs as they arise
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the relevant Sales Liaison teams
- Liaise internally with Legal, Finance and Marketing, particularly with new deal launches and deal amendments, to continue overall client/sales support.
- Collaborate with accounting and billing systems staff as needed to ensure billing processes are understood and in place for accurate and timely updates for contractual and budget forecasting purposes.
- Contribute to process automation projects by identifying and testing system enhancements
- Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management.
Additional Job Requirements
NBCUniversal International Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television and new media outside of the U.S. and Canada. This includes a rich library of more than 4,000 feature films and 100,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. International Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
138 Active Jobs
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Merchandising Planner/Assistant Merchandiser
GRANA, Hong Kong