Producer - Marketing and Promotion – NBC Sports
NBCUniversal, Stamford, CT
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
The Producer will collaborate on the creation of promotional content for NBC Sports. We are looking for someone who will bring an exciting, vibrant approach to the content creation team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to creatively interpret strategy, write copy, and above all bring compelling original campaigns and content to life with a broad range of production skills. The selected candidate will work with a dynamic, fun, and talented creative team. You will be working with Creative Directors, Writers, Editors, and Designers to fully realize a vision. In the year ahead you could be working on promotional campaigns and content for the #1 Primetime Show on TV - Sunday Night Football, or the world’s largest sporting and media event - The Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
- Translate Creative Briefs into strategic and compelling content for NBC Sports, including short form on-air promo campaigns, sales pieces, and social and digital content
- Collaborate with and guide creative teams through projects from inception to delivery
- Must have a keen eye for detail and ensure all projects support the network brand strategy and appeal to the core audience
- Collaborating with other editors and designers on projects
- Researching and fact checking to ensure accuracy in content
- Supervising color correction and mixes
- Finding and requesting licensing of music
- Organizing concepts into presentation form and presenting those concepts to managers for approval
- Working with outside production companies, design houses, music houses or other vendors in the development of content
- Must be a highly creative story-teller with strong writing skills
- Minimum five (5) years of broadcast or cable network production experience
- Must submit a proven reel of on-air promos, commercials and network brand spots with application
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Flexible, and collaborative
- A team player who can work independently and collaboratively
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven with the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to multi task
- Knowledgeable about popular culture, able to stay current with trends
- Sports knowledge a plus
- Commercial Field Production experience a plus
- AVID / Editing skills a plus
ABOUT NBC SPORTS GROUP AND NBCSN:
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of several assets including NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, 12 NBC Sports Regional Networks, and NBC Sports Radio. NBC Olympics, with more than 90 Emmy Awards, including the 2018 Emmy for Most Outstanding Promotional Campaign, is renowned for its unsurpassed, award-winning coverage. NBC will be the home of the Olympics through 2032. NBCSN, part of the NBC Sports Group, is dedicated to serving passionate sports fans in more than 85 million homes, delivering over 2,400 sporting events annually.
NBC and NBCSN are the cable television homes of the Olympics, Sunday Night Football, NHL, Premier League, NASCAR, IndyCar Series, Horse racing’s Triple Crown and the Tour de France. NBCSN is distributed via cable systems and satellite operators throughout the United States.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU.
Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Be a Better NBCUniversal Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at NBCUniversal when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal? Visit NBCUniversal's website.
39 Active Jobs
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.