Nebia, San Francisco, CA
Shower like never before, with the most advanced shower system.
At Nebia, we create products that transform how people interact with water in their daily lives. We’ve started by building a completely new shower system which delivers a better experience, beautiful design, and up to 70% water savings.
Over the past few years we have been conducting extensive R&D, developing the product, and testing beta units with Google, Apple, Equinox and Stanford University. In August 2015 we launched Nebia on Kickstarter and received over $3 million in pre-orders (top 10 Kickstarter Hardware campaign). We have been covered by over 500 publications around the world, including The New York Times, WIRED, Wall Street Journal, and Fast Company. In early 2017 we started shipping the first Nebia’s and the response has been phenomenal!
We have received investment from some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors, including Tim Cook (Apple, CEO), Eric Schmidt (Google, Executive Chairman), Y-Combinator, Stanford University StartX Fund, and a number of others.
We are building a company that transmits our passion for creating products that the world actually needs. Our mission is to transform how people interact with water in their daily lives, delivering innovative products that people love and that are better for the planet.
Our Customer Experience Team represents Nebia to the world by providing world class support and building relationships with our customers throughout all of their interactions with the company and the product.
- Build our customer experience operations, establishing strategy, process and infrastructure to create a scalable organization as an early member of the CX team.
- Act as the voice of Nebia on the front lines with our existing and new customers.
- Lead continuous beta programs to capture customer insights and work with engineering, design and marketing teams to implement improvements.
- Think creatively about ways to optimize each customer's experience, and implement new strategies.
- Update and communicate weekly and monthly metrics.
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as customer experience, sales or community development — preferably at a consumer-centric organization.
- Problem solver who successfully works with a range of personalities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Friendly personality.
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
About Nebia Nebia was started on the premise of creating great products that fundamentally change the way people think about their relationship to water in their home. Our team is driven by an obsessive passion for creating better experiences, as well as a core belief that we can be more responsible consumers of earth’s most precious resource. The Nebia shower launched on Kickstarter in August 2015 and raised over $3M in one month.
Want to learn more about Nebia? Visit Nebia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bilingual Customer Support Specialist
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Bilingual Customer Experience Agent Live Support
Mercari, Portland, OR
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Century City
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA
Cloud Support Associate (EMEA)
CX Specialist, Social Media (Spanish)
Airbnb, Portland, United States
Customer Success Manager
CB Insights, New York