Nebia, San Francisco, CA
Shower like never before, with the most advanced shower system.
At Nebia, we create products that transform how people interact with water in their daily lives. We’ve started by building a completely new shower system which delivers a better experience, beautiful design, and up to 70% water savings.
Over the past few years we have been conducting extensive R&D, developing the product, and testing beta units with Google, Apple, Equinox and Stanford University. In August 2015 we launched Nebia on Kickstarter and received over $3 million in pre-orders (top 10 Kickstarter Hardware campaign). We have been covered by over 500 publications around the world, including The New York Times, WIRED, Wall Street Journal, and Fast Company. In early 2017 we started shipping the first Nebia’s and the response has been phenomenal!
We have received investment from some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors, including Tim Cook (Apple, CEO), Eric Schmidt (Google, Executive Chairman), Y-Combinator, Stanford University StartX Fund, and a number of others.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate that is excited by the challenge to bring an entirely new product to market and create a brand that connects with our customer’s aspirations for high-quality experiences, innovation and sustainability.
This is a hands-on role, where you will touch pretty much every aspect of marketing. Your primary goals will be to build strong brand partnerships, plan creative activation experiences/events, lead asset creation and implementation for social media and multi-channel marketing. You will work closely with other members of the marketing and product teams as well with the co-founders.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate that is excited by the challenge to bring an entirely new product to market and create a brand that connects with our customer's aspirations for high-quality experiences, innovation, and sustainability.
But really, what will I be doing…?
- Develop existing relationships with leading hotel groups, fitness clubs, and relevant luxury and tech brands. Partnering to create user experiences and events that expose our target customers to Nebia. Maintain strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Identify and build new brand partnerships that help grow the reach of our brand. Think outside the box for how to build awareness and intrigue for a brand new shower experience. Creativity is strongly rewarded here.
- Identify and manage a pipeline of key influencers and bloggers that can spread the Nebia ethos across multiple digital platforms. Coordinate deliverables and timeline.
- Lead social media strategy and implementation, alongside other members of marketing team. Grow the brand reputation and audience, leveraging world-class content that you help create.
- Manage reporting dashboard for the performance of all social media activities.
- Track performance of initiatives involving external partners to ensure key benchmarks are met. Adjust strategy if needed.
- Contribute in the ideation, execution and refinement of all brand touchpoints and marketing materials.
- Dream up out-of-the box ideas to grow the reach of the brand. And go for them!
If you answer yes to these statements, then this role is for you!
- I want to be a part of building a company that will have a generational impact.
- When I get passionate about something I want to tell the whole world.
- I enjoy creating experiences, interacting with people, and sharing my work with them.
- I believe that design is about a careful analysis of the entire customer journey.
- I appreciate lifestyle brands and understand the key digital trends.
- Creative and passionate individual that infuses that energy into every element of their work with a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience working at a consumer brand. Relevant experience in direct to consumer marketing is a bonus.
- Exposure to project management for creative production of digital and traditional media assets. Strong network working with vendors for asset creation is a bonus.
- Experience with event planning and building live user experiences (designing showrooms, retail locations, pop-ups, etc.).
- Strong relationship management, planning, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in third party analytics platforms and attribution technology.
- Must be excited to “roll up your sleeves” - this role is about strategy and execution.
- Obsessive attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, and team player attitude.
- 3-5 years of work experience.
About Nebia Nebia was started on the premise of creating great products that fundamentally change the way people think about their relationship to water in their home. Our team is driven by an obsessive passion for creating better experiences, as well as a core belief that we can be more responsible consumers of earth’s most precious resource. The Nebia shower launched on Kickstarter in August 2015 and raised over $3M in one month.