- You are hungry, humble and curious
- You have an intrinsic desire to learn new languages and frameworks that expand your stack and help the team build at breakneck speed
- You want a highly collaborative environment comprised of diverse subject matter experts in finance, government and tech
- You care about communities being able to build critical public projects that improve infrastructure and increase resilience
- You want to be part of the early stages of a company where everything you build matters!
What You'll Do
- Design clean RESTful APIs for bond trading
- Design scalable and sustainable service architecture to deliver product features. Examples are: secure data store to hold customers’ sensitive data; RESTful API and RPC framework; data remodeling and migration to meet evolving business requirements
- Implement designs by delivering high-quality code and leveraging cutting-edge open-source technologies
- Language: Go (new stack), Ruby (old stack), TypeScript (developer productivity tools), Python (data prototyping)
- Storage: PostGres, Redis
- API: Rest, GraphQL, GRPC, Thrift
- AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Elasticsearch, Lambda, Route 53, ELB, VPC)
Why We Love to Work Here
- Mission driven and curious co-workers that we actually like to hang out withFreedom to get your work done the way you know best
- Awesome downtown offices in SF, NY, BOS, and KC
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Generous company support to ‘level up’ (professional development)
- Flexible remote work policy
- Unlimited vacation
- You’re a full-stack generalist or experienced backend engineer with 3 years of professional experience.
- You want to solve extremely challenging and open-ended problems.
- You are a quick learner.
- You are interested in open-source technologies, and are excited about contributing back to the open-source community.
Neighborly gives you access to the multi-trillion dollar municipal bond market that funds vital public projects like schools, libraries and parks. We make municipal bonds accessible and transparent. By providing better ways for people to invest directly in the places and public projects they care about, we create new options for communities to approach civic capital formation. Neighborly is democratizing the $3.8T municipal securities market, fostering a healthier relationship between global banks and our nation’s places. We’re bringing municipal finance into the digital realm. As a registered broker-dealer, we’ve built technology with bank-grade security to meet all our requirements under 17a, including anti-fraud systems. Our technology transforms Know Your Customer requirements into an opportunity to proactively build trust with investors. Neighborly enables issuers to attract a diverse array of investors and manage ongoing investor relations and surveillance seamlessly. Neighborly is not a municipal advisor, but we welcome your MA to the process.
Want to learn more about Neighborly? Visit Neighborly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Senior Firmware Engineer
Fitbit, Taiwan - Taipei
Mercari, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Backend Engineer - Driver Growth (Engagement)
Heetch, Full remote in Europe
Senior Software Engineer - Seattle
Senior Software Engineer - Notebooks
Netflix, Los Gatos, California