- You are hungry, humble, and curious
- You have an intrinsic desire to learn new languages and frameworks that expand your stack and help your team deliver outstanding results
- You thrive in a highly collaborative environment that spans diverse subject matter experts in finance, government, and tech
- You are passionate about communities being able to solve critical public infrastructure issues and increase community resilience
- You want to be part of the early stages of a company where everything you build matters!
What You'll Work On
- Collaborate with product and design to iterate on the design of user-facing features
- Participate with engineering leadership in defining mobile, smart TV and game console technology stacks that integrate with existing toolchains
- Develop application features by leveraging open-source frameworks as well as building new technologies in house
- Define roadmap to strengthen the technical foundation
- Coach and mentor junior frontend engineers
Why We Love to Work Here
- Mission-driven and curious co-workers that we actually like to hang out with
- Freedom to get your work done the way you know best
- Awesome downtown offices in SF and BOS
- Generous company support to ‘level up’ (professional development)
- Flexible remote work policy
- Unlimited vacation
- Experience with modern web frameworks like Ember, React, Vue, etc.
- Experience with modern iOS and Android development frameworks
- Strong experience with acceptance, integration and unit testing
- Experience working with Git and CI/CD toolchains
- Passion for delivering good UI/UX
- Familiar with API specifications (such as JSONAPI and GraphQL)
- Passion for open source
Neighborly gives you access to the multi-trillion dollar municipal bond market that funds vital public projects like schools, libraries and parks. We make municipal bonds accessible and transparent. By providing better ways for people to invest directly in the places and public projects they care about, we create new options for communities to approach civic capital formation. Neighborly is democratizing the $3.8T municipal securities market, fostering a healthier relationship between global banks and our nation’s places. We’re bringing municipal finance into the digital realm. As a registered broker-dealer, we’ve built technology with bank-grade security to meet all our requirements under 17a, including anti-fraud systems. Our technology transforms Know Your Customer requirements into an opportunity to proactively build trust with investors. Neighborly enables issuers to attract a diverse array of investors and manage ongoing investor relations and surveillance seamlessly. Neighborly is not a municipal advisor, but we welcome your MA to the process.
Want to learn more about Neighborly? Visit Neighborly's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.