NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
A personal finance website that helps people make and manage financial decisions
NerdWallet is always looking for Nerds who are passionate about personal finance. Even if you don't see something on our jobs page that you are interested in, please feel free to submit a general application. We'd love to hear from you!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) with company match
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employee and their dependents
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Commuter, gym and cell phone stipend
- $500 enrichment stipend towards learning and development for your role
- Catered lunches daily, free dinner and kitchens stocked full of snacks
- Onsite coffee bar with baristas
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
NerdWallet gives consumers and small businesses clarity around all of life’s financial decisions. When it comes to credit cards, bank accounts, mortgages, insurance, loans or expenses like hospital costs and medical bills, consumers make almost all their decisions in the dark. NerdWallet is changing that, helping guide consumers' decisions with free, accessible tools, research and expert advice.
Want to learn more about NerdWallet? Visit NerdWallet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Content Strategist; Strategic Partnerships
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Analyst, Business Development
AppLovin, Seoul, Korea
Channel Development Manager - Toronto
Bilingual Training Support Specialist (English/Spanish)
Hootsuite, Mexico City, MX
Visual Design, Retail Experience Summer Internship
Casper, New York, NY
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA