Senior Product Manager (Mobile)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
A personal finance website that helps people make and manage financial decisions
NerdWallet is in the business of putting personal finance knowledge in your wallet with accessible online tools and expert advice. We are seeking a seasoned Senior Product Manager to help drive our mobile experiences to the next level and build long-term relationships with our users.
Where you can make an impact:
- Help deliver next-generation personalized consumer experiences at Nerdwallet.
- Lead development of the feature roadmap through conducting user research, analyzing the competitive environment and understanding key product metrics.
- Exhibit sound product judgment and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals.
- Clearly communicate product ideas, user value, and benefits to our users and internal stakeholders.
- Drive new feature development from start to finish - write specs, work cross-functionally with design and engineering, launch features, analyze results, synthesize learnings, and iterate
- Mentor and develop other members of the product team as we grow and scale.
- Strong Product Intuition: You have a clear sense of how to gather insights and synthesize consumer needs.
- Strong Design Sense: You have a high bar for quality product and can guide the team through design challenges to make a great product.
- Technical Chops: You speak intelligently with engineers and know how to build incrementally with a focus on the future.
- Solid Business/Strategic Intuition: You are able to identify the right business opportunities, make prioritization calls, and devise clear action plans.
- An Analytical Approach: You can properly evaluate the success or failure of features and use data to guide next steps.
- A Self-Starter/Team Player Attitude: You are excited by a fast-paced environment and the accountability that comes with owning large projects.
- 3 to 5 years in product management at a consumer internet company with 2+ years working on mobile product.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably from top tier university.
- Experience at a fast-growing startup with green-field product development.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) with company match
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employee and their dependents
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Commuter, gym and cell phone stipend
- $500 enrichment stipend towards learning and development for your role
- Catered lunches daily, free dinner and kitchens stocked full of snacks
- Onsite coffee bar with baristas
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
NerdWallet gives consumers and small businesses clarity around all of life’s financial decisions. When it comes to credit cards, bank accounts, mortgages, insurance, loans or expenses like hospital costs and medical bills, consumers make almost all their decisions in the dark. NerdWallet is changing that, helping guide consumers' decisions with free, accessible tools, research and expert advice.
Want to learn more about NerdWallet? Visit http://www.nerdwallet.com
Jobs You May Like
Digital Product Designer – Hotel Search
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Product Manager, Payments
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Product Manager (Customer Privacy)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior/Group Product Manager, Okta Integration Network
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Product Manager - AdminX
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Product Manager, Creator Platform
Vimeo, New York, NY