Senior Product Designer
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
A personal finance website that helps people make and manage financial decisions
NerdWallet aims to make personal finance refreshingly simple, helpful, and human. To do this, we’re seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our talented Design and User Experience team (D&UX) — comprised of designers, researchers, and content strategists.
As a qualified candidate, you’re experienced at working collaboratively and iteratively to turn complex problems into intuitive, helpful experiences.
Where you can make an impact:
- Bring NerdWallet’s purpose to life through strong design & systems thinking
- Elevate Product Design through a deep understanding NerdWallet’s audience, and doing what’s right for them
- Participate and facilitate healthy cross-functional collaboration within an iterative design and development model
- Join a team of committed Nerds who are energized by the desire to empower people and change the way they think about their finances
- A strong design & systems thinker: you move seamlessly between strategy and tactics
- An experienced Product Designer: you have a broad understanding of the craft and deep expertise in interaction design, visual design, or both
- An enthusiastic collaborator: you know how to build cross-disciplinary support in order to achieve exceptional experiences
- Data-driven: you leverage qualitative and quantitative insights to inform and explain your decisions
- Comfortable working iteratively: you know how to operate effectively within small, cross-functional teams
- Perpetually curious: you are passionate about new technologies, industry trends and relevant artifacts
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with financial products
- Previous experience working with design systems and component libraries
- Comfortable using Figma as a primary prototyping tool
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) with company match
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employee and their dependents
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Commuter, gym and cell phone stipend
- $500 enrichment stipend towards learning and development for your role
- Catered lunches daily, free dinner, and kitchens stocked full of snacks
- Onsite coffee bar with baristas
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
NerdWallet gives consumers and small businesses clarity around all of life’s financial decisions. When it comes to credit cards, bank accounts, mortgages, insurance, loans or expenses like hospital costs and medical bills, consumers make almost all their decisions in the dark. NerdWallet is changing that, helping guide consumers' decisions with free, accessible tools, research and expert advice.
Want to learn more about NerdWallet? Visit NerdWallet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC