Do you want to be the superhero of our Kiev office? As our new System Administrator, we’ll offer you a great company, great colleagues and an awesome job!
What’s the deal?
You will be part of a team spread between several offices, that works with all the activities related to the delivery of support to your colleagues within NetEnt. Your everyday work is to handle incoming requests and questions from all of our offices over the world. However, the primary focus will be the Kiev office and the personnel. You will report to the manager of the team who is based in Stockholm.
Examples of day to day work
- Offer excellent service — your primary assignment is to provide a can-do attitude and be in the spotlight every day!
- Handling user accounts, both setting up new and modifying existing
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of hardware/software and mobile devices
- Support of computers, mobile devices, audio/visual and teleconference solutions
- Procurement of IT-related hardware, software and licenses.
Who are you?
The role requires that you are driven and motivated to deliver high quality every day. You are systematic, thorough, analytical and structured. You also have good communication skills in English, you are very service minded and a team player.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the similar field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop OS, Microsoft Server, Mac OS.
- Working experience with services like Office365
- Working experience with issue tracking system like Atlassian tools
- Working experience with Active Directory and related services (DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Experience with files and network access, storage, antivirus etc.,
- Experience with troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Basic network understanding & troubleshooting
- Intermediate English, both written and spoken
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Our talented people take pride in delivering flexible digital casino solutions, so that our customers can be unique, premium, informed and ahead, all at the same time.
Want to learn more about NetEnt? Visit NetEnt's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Trusted Communications
Twilio, Bogotá, Colombia
AfterShip, China - Shenzhen
Senior Architect – Digital Services Platform
Lilium, Munich or London
Solutions Architect - Bay Area
Elastic, Mountain View, CA
Senior Engineering Manager - Data
Lucid, Sao Paulo
Rylo, San Francisco, CA